Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Let me fight my own battles folks!

Alright. Now wait just one gosh darn minute here.

Loki posted this comment over at Lock and Ki --

"Someone just posted an anonymous coward comment. It was addressed to jewels. I deleted it. The next anonymous coward who wants to do so, address your comments to me, Loki. Then you will see what happens when a coward meets a dominant. You will be dispatched and dismissed for the troll you are. You should go do some serious research on Loki. People mistake the popular mythology on him as either evil or a trickster. In real Norse mythology, he was neither. He was the conscience of Asgard, and when that band of barbaric egos failed to live up to their own ideals, he cut them down and burned the place to the ground, sacrificing himself in the process. Get a clue."

I'm going to assume that there was some jackass who decided it was appropriate to go after jewels on some grounds because of what has evolved between our Heron clan and House Lock and Ki...

Then tonight, when the Heretic arrived home, He told me that some number of yahoos who had, until now been linked to Loki and jewels' blog, had dropped their links!

Good grief, children!

What the heck is this? Kiddies on the playground choosing sides, childish games?

Now you are messing with me and mine. Make no mistake. I may be all a mess. I may be all turned inside out and quivery and insecure and not at all sure where my head is, but that is MY FUCKING DAMNED MESS TO WORK OUT!!!!!

Jewels is now part of this clan. So is Loki. Leave them alone. They are ours. Ours. They didn't harm me or us. They were our guests. Invited into our lives and our home. Honored and welcomed. Treat them with disrespect and you dishonor us and our friendship. Do that and just take a hike. You aren't welcome here. Got it?

No matter how rocky or ugly or scary this looks or sounds, it is simply real people, working out real stuff in real life. Grow up. Watch and learn.

swan...

Oh, and jewels....
btw. That thing about this family not just about to become 5 -- you are, I think confused about who you just hooked onto. If you are really not wanting that to happen -- I'd suggest you consider the Federal Witness protection program... Just a thought.
Link

4 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Erica if I had $.10 for every time, meaning well and trying to protect or help someone, I put my foot in it and then had to apologize, I'd have long ago retired as an independently wealthy man.

There is a saying that the worst thing you can say about someone is they meant well.

I think saying they meant well is a compliment.

Don't worry about this. Thank you for caring.

Tom

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

searabbit, you are such a steady and caring friend here always. Thank you for your caring and understanding support.

Tom

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Well Loki, I was in on the birthday spanking, but you were so awfully discreet that I can't say I actually caught a glimpse of "The Family Jewels." So I am afraid I can't speak to that -- sadly. Perhaps another time...

hehehehehe

swan
(who is not such a mess as to miss an opportunity to be ornery)

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been lurking here for some time.....finding myself checking your blog daily. Facinating, informative....erotic. I am beginning to understand and see how your family is, you all seem to know yourselves so well, it makes me a little envious! You are all so honest with each other and yourselves...something to strive for!

Bonorth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home