Monday, September 05, 2005

More of Our Favorite Things

I sessioned swan today with the single tail she gave me (foolish girl:) while restrained in the stocks she gave me as well. Since we have been sharing pictures of some of our favorite items I thought some of you might enjoy seeing these. Here are our stocks decorated with our Snakepit Leatherworks single tail and our Hanson ash paddle.














Here is swan already for "take off." I know that at this point she is thinking she needs her head examined for her bizarre generosity to her Master. Of course usually the target this depicts would not be clothed, and we are not shy about nudity, but thought in light of all the new regulations about posting the unclothed human form on the Internet, we would be "discreet" this time.















Here is a side angle view of the anxioulsy waiting swan. She actually whined today from the time she was placed in the stocks even before the single tail began to "sway." We are going to be working on becoming more relaxed both in the stocks and with being whipped in the weeks ahead. Life is almost meaningless without goals to look forward to. I know swan will be looking forward (as she appears to be here:)














I hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day holiday. You can see we are:)

Tom

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

2 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Blogger Grumblin said...

oohh, simple and elegant..

I like this one..

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Sue said...

well, searabbit and grumblin -- I struggle terribly with the stocks. It is a mental and physical effort of will just to get myself to them and in them everytime. Sometimes it goes easier than others. As you can see, I am not easily fit into the devilish contraption. My height makes it a bit of a contortion just to make the bend into the thing in the first place, so being there is not a comfortable or easy bit of restraint to begin with, nevermind what ensues. And then there is the certain and sure knowledge that there is absolutely no escape unless He allows it. I sweat the simple thought of bending into the thing all by itself...

swan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home