Monday, May 16, 2005

We Had a Weekend

It may seem trivial to some.
For us it was huge.
A weekend. Time. To rest. To sleep. To relax. To play. To make love. To eat out. To sleep even more.

Friday night we actually got to come home from work on time -- no late night meetings. The first time that has happened in days and days and days. We had planned to grill some steaks and I'd picked up salad at "Olive Garden" which is a treat that Master just loves. With some baked potatoes and some lowfat, sugar free ice cream, it figured to be a nice, easy, laid back enjoyable dinner treat for us all. He and I opened a bottle of wine and had a few crackers and a bit of cheese while we waited for T to get home from work, and then went to lie down for a bit. We were sound asleep when she arrived. She snuggled up with us for a bit, and then wandered off and made herself some toast... We never did grill those steaks. The whole family ended up crashed out and the first thing any of us knew, it was 3:45 in the morning and we were all up and starving hungry.

Time for breakfast. Yes. Up and munching fresh fruit and cereal and coffee and yougurt at 4 AM. Finally, not exhausted but really, really hungry. Master and I were up for a bit and then headed back to bed to make love and fall back to sleep in one another's arms.

Not until almost 11:45 did we all actually get up and get cleaned up and head for our now favorite breakfast haunt for some yummy goodies and serious "cute kid" watching. I think I did manage to get a load of laundry done in the afternoon, and Master and I got some shopping done. T took a nap. Maybe there was a baseball game -- I forget. Mostly we hung out and just enjoyed the time to relax together without a schedule.

We did grill those steaks on Saturday evening. Ate them on the patio. Finished off with some vanilla ice cream and fresh, homemade applesauce. He and I were sound asleep in one another's arms again long before 10:00 rolled around. T gave up on us and took herself out to a movie -- I guess she thinks she is married to a couple of party poopers...

Sunday morning, we woke up and actually played -- the most intense session He and I have had for a very long time. It almost didn't happen because I am in the midst of my menstrual period. Master is always reluctant to play hard with me (or at all for that matter) when I am perhaps already hurting with menstrual cramps. It was me who assured Him that it was OK; that I needed to feel like I belonged to Him. I asked only that we start slowly, with some warm up, please... He obliged me. Once we started, I did beg Him to hold onto me, which He did, wrapping a strong arm around my waist to hold me down and immobilize me for the blows which he rained down on my ass and upper thighs while I grunted and moaned. Two sets. Some number. I have no idea how many. He counts. I don't. I breathe and stay. I think I went to subspace. Something that has not happened in a very, very long time, maybe more than a year. Float away on the pain. Mmmmm...

Good.

Still feeling warm and good and well and strong and wrapped up today.

swan
Link

2 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Malcolm said...

I'm a bit envious - can't have a "weekend" here because it's like that all week!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Sue said...

and I seldom get a "weekend" like this Malcolm because my weekends are like my work weeks -- school teachers never quit!!! Anyway, Master tells me there are only 12 more "get-ups" left and then I'll get to finally catch up with my sleep for a bit...

pretend I'm retired for a bit ;-)

swan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home