Thursday, May 05, 2005

Not a "typical" day

Today was not our "typical" workday. What was different? Well, first, let's be clear about what constitutes "typical:"

Our "typical" workday begins when the alarm clock goes off at 5 AM. I usually turn it off and set a small timer that I keep at the bedside, allowing us an extra half hour, or so, to snuggle and hug, and very occasionally, to spank and fuck, before I have to REALLY get up and get ready for school. At 5:40 ( no later), I generally drag myself from His arms and head out to feed Cleo the wonder cat, and start the coffee. Then I head for the shower. Master usually switches on the television and listens for the weather (ACKKKK -- TV in the bedroom -- bad Feng Shui, I tell Him, but I lost that one a long time ago), then He gets up and makes us breakfast and packs my lunch. Yes -- Master fixes our breakfast and packs my lunch for school...

We sit down together to eat and watch the morning newscast. I am usually out the door and on my way at 6:30. Half an hour later I arrive at school and IM Him that I'm there and safe. Once He knows that, He heads off to snuggle and hug with T before she gets up and heads off to work.

The last to leave most days is Himself.

School is 8 class periods. Math class and computer class with 6th, 7th and 8th graders. Recess duty, cafeteria duty, hall duty, Student Council meetings, parent conferences, faculty meetings, team meetings, etc. I usually have about 15 minutes to eat lunch. My planning time is at the end of the day. I generally leave to come home somewhere around 4:00. Often, I stop on the way home to pick up something at the grocery for dinner -- fresh vegetables, or fruit, or bread...

Somedays I am the first one home. Sometimes Master and I arrive home at about the same time. T usually gets here at about 6:15. I try to have dinner ready when she gets here, or shortly after. We generally all sit down and eat together. It is our chance to catch up with each other and find out what has gone on all day.

Dishes, kitchen clean-up, set up the coffee for the next morning, round up the cell phones and get them on the chargers, miscellaneous household "stuff..." Sometimes that leaves us a little time to hang out and just relax in the evening, but often by the time we get that all handled, it is time to head for bed and do it all again...

A typical day...

But not today. Today He and I were awake at about 3:35 in the morning. Who knows why. Awake together and not feeling crummy and not feeling exhausted and not feeling too stressed out to care...

We snuggled for awhile until it finally became clear that we were both actually there and together. He declared that He thought I needed to be spanked and fucked. My heart leapt in me. It has been a long time that He has made that sound of decisiveness with regard to intending to "enjoying" me. I have missed it and longed for it and begun to believe it would not come again. But this was not a "typical" day...

That evil new leather paddle was brought forth, and I was duly spanked. I was good. Not naughty like He was over the weekend when T spanked Him with it ;-) I got spanked and then spanked again and then spanked again. Then it was finally done. I was teary but glad to be "back." And then we made love.

And there was even a little bit of time left to snuggle in and nap just a little before that dreaded little timer went off and insisted that I really DID have to get up and go make like a maidenly school marm today...

swan
Link

2 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Malcolm said...

Glad to read you again, sue. Yours is my favourite blog, the one I always look at before any other.
It's good to hear about your daily doings, not just internal agonizing! It's all life, after all.
I'm pleased to hear mention of T more often, too, and the relationship between her and Tom. I find all that very interesting.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Sue said...

LOL, Malcolm. Oh yes, the realtationship between T and Himself is quite interesting and often very funny... Their mutual collaring to one another makes for some very wild and wooly D/s dynamics upon occasion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home