Thursday, April 21, 2005

A Minor Clarification

The Swan's Heart
This is "The Heretic." I want to clarify a couple of details in swan's previous post "The Punishment Question" which might lead some readers to misperceive our relationship. First of all, swan has never taken psychotropic medication. I make this point not because there is anything wrong with taking psychotropic medications to treat appropriate medical conditions, but just for the sake of accuracy. She did however, over a year ago begin a treatment regimen with a neurolyptic anti-epileptic med to control migraine headaches. The transition to this new drug was indeed difficult and emotionally
tempestuous. During this struggle to learn to live life within the context of a new "neuro-chemical phenomenological frame" we continued to play sado-masochistically. On two separate occasions, during mutually consensual spanking sessions (with swan as bottom) swan became enraged and tried to beat the hell out of her Master. Fortuantely she lacks the physical where with all to over power me or to seriously batter me. These were serious enough breaches of spanking protocal that in each case they resulted in her being quite severely whipped as a consequence---as will any further such behavior. I just wanted to clarify she was not punished directly becasue she was adjusting to a new medication.

I want to thank all of you who read here for potentiating this forum as a place for us to discuss our life and views and to
receive your comments, feedback, ideas, and experiences.

Too, I want to thank swan for following my direction to create this blog and for doing it so artfully and articulately. It takes courage to openly journal what you have here. I know you are learning that everyone has struggles and fears and triumphs and joys just as we do. You are not alone my love.

Now I think, that my having been so praising and sweet, there should be absolutely no thought of giving me any sort of birthday spanking this weekend. Actually that tradition that Masters switch with their slaves on their birthdays is an urban myth thought up by the religious right.

All the best:)

Raheretic

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.
Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home