Monday, May 16, 2005

Someone New

Master has connected with a young woman who has potential to become a spanking partner for Him. What else she may become in His life or ours remains unclear at this point. They are chatting. Becoming acquainted.

I am watching them interact. I am watching myself react to their interactions. I am not unaware, and I am not uninvolved, and I am calm.

He assures me that I am loved and treasured and will always be His. Unlike other times when this has come up, this time I do not feel afraid. I am aware of the time that this new person will take up. Time seems like such a precious commodity, and that seems a difficult thing to give to her, but I am sure we will figure that out somehow, should this come to pass. Whatever, she does not feel like a threat or a judgment on my fitness to BE who I am in His life at this moment.

She simply is.

He wants what He wants from her.

I am able to finally trust that He will still want me and love me too.

swan
Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home