Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Pussy Whacking

There are days when I feel like just a butt. He spanks and He spanks and then, He spanks some more. It’s not really like that, but well, gosh. Other parts of me sometimes long for a little stimulation.

Dreams to the rescue again. That early morning sleepy dozing, happy, horny kind of erotic dream that can get shared so easily when you are snuggled up against the furry chest of the One who keeps you pulled in safe and protected. That’s how I came to tell my Love about pussy whacking, and how it has come to be a regular part of our erotic play together.

When I first dreamed it there were rules to pussy whacking. It required that I stand in front of Him while He sat on the side of the bed. I would have to spread my legs wide apart and put my hands behind my neck. He would then spank my pussy, between my legs. I would be required to hold still while the spanking went on. If I moved or broke position, there would be a regular paddling as a penalty, and then the pussy whacking would resume. We’ve done that a couple of times and discovered that the biggest issue is that I tend to reach orgasm, fairly quickly. Other times, we do it with me lying on my back.

Always, this is a game that is a wild mix between SM and pure erotic stimuli; between M/s power exchange dynamics and silly love play. It is lighter in some ways than some of the games we play. Maybe, it is the sunny clearing that one finds in the very center of the densest part of the forest of BDSM power exchange dynamics.

swan

3 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Sue said...

searabbit, I identify as a masochist. It is true that I eroticize pain at an intellectual level, and, left without painful sexual stimuli for very long, I can get very sexually frustrated. However, I do not generally manage to achieve orgasm directly from painful stimuli. My connection seems to be through a route of control and surrender which require pain as a necessary element generally. So, I tend to have a bit of a love/hate relationship with my masochism (and some days with my Dear Sadist), but that's probably another topic...

swan

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Malcolm said...

I don't know how you find the time to write at such length, sue, even though it's no longer teaching time. It's taken me 45 minutes just to catch up and assimilate what you have written; but it's all of great interest.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Malcolm, actually the series of stories that I posted the other day were all written some months ago. I simply cleaned them up, did some minor editing for context, and broke the series apart and put them here as separate pieces... They are not new work (although they have not been published anywhere else). The only really new writing since school is out is the part about making the transition... I've been sleeping a lot, reading a lot, attending some meetings, working around the house some, and just trying to catch up. There's a lot bouncing around in my mind, and I'll likely write more in the next days... But this latest barrage is not all new...

swan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home