Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Learning to eroticize the Dressage whip

Did I mention that I belong to a sadist? I’m sure that the dressage whip, like lots of other implements, can be used lightly and sensuously to create a range of delightfully erotic stimuli. Anything is possible. My experience with it however had been that it simply hurt like Hell, and, as with so many other of our toy bag goodies, I’d come to hate and fear sessions with the evil dressage whip.

Slaves, however, don’t get to vote on what the toy of the moment is going to be, and the dressage whip would come up on a regular basis. I wanted desperately to find a way to cope with some sort of poise at least.

Then one night, I had this dream: a dream about being whipped with the dressage whip while using my vibrator. Actually, in the dream the whole point of the exercise was that I was required to use the vibrator while being whipped so that I would equate the whipping with erotic pleasure. So, I told my Master about it. I felt very awkward about it, but also felt very turned on by the dream, and very strange about not telling Him. It took Him no time at all to get right to it. There was nothing for it but that we would try this out in real life.

So there I go, face down over some pillows, with my hand-held electric vibrator in place against my clit and my butt high in the air, while my Master used that whip on my ass. Slowly and lightly at first, while the orgasms built, He whipped me. I knew I would be whipped hard when the waves crashed and it scared me terribly and it added to my excitement. I rode that vibrator and He rode me with that whip. I moaned and groaned and whimpered and then crashed over the edge, screaming my pleasure and my fear and my joy. The whip rose and fell over and over and over again until I collapsed in exhaustion unable to even twitch anymore.

Oh Dear. I wonder if this constitutes poise?

swan

4 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Malcolm said...

Poise? don't think so. Does it have to?

Our experience with vibrators (to go off at a tangent to your main subject) is that they don't have much effect. Have you got any advice to offer on them?.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Not sure what sort of "advice" you need here, Malcolm. I think vibrators are particularly a personal sort of "toy." Probably (assuming that the notion of masturbation is comfortable in the first place), it is going to be a matter of experimenting to find a model that works. I know that I am partial to electrical models that plug into the wall (as opposed to the battery operated varieties). I tend to prefer ones that are shaped with a handle and a head with removable attachments, and even then, I am likely to only use a single attachment. I almost always use the vibrator on myself, and almost never have it used on me -- it is "MY" toy. I've had insertable vibrators along the way and they can be interesting, but don't do a lot for me... Again, I think this is an area where experimentation is the only answer. Frankly, I've gotten to the point where I know what I like and what works... I have reached the age where I am far less prone to be taken in by fancy packaging and gew-gaws... The best advice I can give is have fun...

swan

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Malcolm said...

I think mains-driven ones must be more powerful than battery ones? Obviously cheaper to run, too! Perhaps a litle less handy to use without foresight. But I think I might look for one. I once had an electric tooth brush, I think that could have been adapted for this use. The amplitude of our battery driven toy is very small, whereas that of the tooth brush is much greater. Don't have it any more, though, unfortunately.

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mm, reading your blog is extremely interesting because I too have this problem (my partner is a sadist, and I know I can never fully satisfy him: he is far more extreme than I) and, actually, this seems like a good idea. Hmmm... :> You may have added something to my list of things to bring up with the Marquis...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home