Saturday, October 08, 2005

Swan in the Far Corner

I belong to the One who is best for me.
He is good and strong and caring and wise.

Lots of things have happened here really fast.
Change is change.
It takes adjustment.
Some have observed some of that and chosen to stick all sorts of labels and weights on that.
Understood.
Rejected for me and my life.

I still belong to Him.
He will make the path that we will follow, and I will go the way He chooses to take us.
I don't expect it to be easy every single day.
Some things present challenges and opportunities for learning and growth.
He will support and guide me as that occurs.

What gets shared here about my life; about our lives, will continue to be as honest as I can make it.
I will make no apologies for any of it.
Nor will I attempt to comfort those who are made uncomfortable by what they may read here.
If what you read resonates in you somewhere, then, by all means, take what you find of value.
If that does not happen for you, journey on in good health.
I'll not "slave" for anyone but Him.
If you want a "match" or a "mirror" for your style or your particular path, or if you are looking for an easy and chatty sort of "girlfriend," you will likely want to seek another place to read.

swan

3 Comments:

At 1:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.
magdala~

 
At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only person that you can honestly be is yourself, you are that.
Paul.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger 'nilla said...

I'm sort of a lost soul at the moment and reading this blog helps me a lot. I for one am very grateful to be allowed this window into your life. Thanks for blogging and know that it makes a difference to some of us out there struggling with similar issues.

THANK YOU.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home