Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Tickled!

Sometimes things turn up silly.

We were snuggled in early this morning -- me all pulled in close under His chin and curled into His embrace while He rubbed against my knee. It is a favorite trick of His. Often, I lie there and enjoy the sleepy, dreamy motion of it and just drift in the warmth and cozy safety of His arms. It is a place where I am particularly likely to be vulnerable and open...

Generally, I am not ticklish.

This morning however, He drifted His hand down the curve of my hip bone along my belly and toward my pussy and suddenly I was a giggly mess. He was instantly alert to my response, wondering what that was all about, and I was amazed enough to simply tell Him that it "tickled." Well that was IT. We were off to the races. With my legs pinned under His, He proceeded to tickle me gently, eliciting squirms, giggles, and squeals as I buried my face in His chest and held on for dear life. The offer to trade tickling for paddling, I politely declined...

We tickled until He heard my squeals turn to purrs and we both were ready for an early morning fuck...

Both of us were tickled...

swan
Link

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds delicious! I love early morning fucks, perhaps because they are a rare delicacy for us.

Sometimes I'm so ticklish I flinch away at the merest touch. It's embarrassing!

orchidea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home