Saturday, January 08, 2005

Spanking pants

I own several pairs of trousers that aren't anything special when you first look at them. Just simple poly-blend slacks that I wear for school.

They were some of the first things I bought to fit after the most significant portion of my weight loss. As such, they have real psychological weight to them. Anyway, almost from the first moment I put them on, the Heretic looked at them and dubbed them "spanking pants." I'm not sure what, exactly, earned them that title, whether it is the lightness of the fabric, or the fit, or a combination of things. Whatever, they have remained, to this day, my spanking pants, and whenever I wear them, I am risking at least a trip over His knee -- at least.

So, Thursday, when I put my navy blue slacks on, I knew the risk, but it was a chilly morning and, well... Life is full of choices. When I got home from work in the afternoon, I was actually surprised that He decided to go after a session in the stocks. There was really only a brief bit of time because He had an evening meeting to attend, and I was late getting to the house because of a meeting that had kept me late at school. But, there WERE those darned "spanking pants!"

Still, He was intent on it. Into the stocks I went, spanking pants, boots, and all. Just as he got me fastened in, just as I was working on focusing, just as I was trying to stay calm, He said, "Maybe, I'll just leave you here while I go to my meeting, and T can release you when she gets home."

I believed Him. My composure dissolved. My focus and my calm was completely destroyed. I begged, I cried, I completely panicked: assured Him that I would be good, pleaded with Him to please let me go, on and on and on...

He spanked me and paddled me through all my sobbing and all my pleading and all my begging. Then He released me and cradled me in His arms. Comforted me, and assured me that He was only playing with my mind -- that He would never, ever leave me like that, that He would always be right there with me. Eventually, my sobbing and my trembling eased. He left for His meeting, calling me from the car and talking to me all the way as He drove. His voice calmed me...

swan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home