Saturday, October 15, 2005

Where my heart has been...


Sometimes, I get overwhelmed. Too much noise. Too much input. Too many voices.

I am, by nature, a quiet sort; inclined to ponder and consider for long, silent hours.

Life has been rushing at me at a feverish pace. For many long months now. Intense and demanding. Challenges around every turn.

There's been no time to simply find the place or time to settle in and be. Quiet.

And then there were new relationship dynamics added to the mix. New friends. New feelings. New dynamics. And I had no reserves left to deal with it all...

And so many voices from outside found their way into my head. So many ideas and so many judgements and so many arguments and clamorings...

I'd have gone here. If I could have gotten here.

Here is Valley View Hot Springs. San Luis Valley. Colorado. Just a week or so ago. Glorious, isn't it? Where my heart has been... Calming itself. Finding its center.

I'm better again.

swan

1 Comments:

At 4:43 AM, Blogger 'nilla said...

YAY!

I need you better, as someone you don't even know, you teach me. So YAY to you being back. Can't wait for my next lesson.

And yes, I know that this blog is at the request of your Master... but it still helps a lot of us out there.

Thanks for doing it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home